What is a Capsule Wardrobe?
If we want to know what it is called capsule wardrobe then the answer is so. That the term is derived from the idea of a Susie Faux he is one of the boutique owners in London. According to Faux that wardrobe capsule actually contains a collection of several clothing that is considered important and valuable so that the clothes do not miss the model. Look like skirts, coats, shorts, trousers and other seasonal clothes.
The term capsule originated from the idea of a collection of seven work clothes that are interchangeable. This is done so that clothes can be used alternately in accordance with the desired moment without having to collect a lot of clothes. This is usually achieved by purchasing “key” or “principal” items in coordinating colors.
The Rector has a five-step approach to building your own capsule cabinet.
1. Pare down your closet for 37 items.
2. Use 37 items for three months.
3. Do not spend for a season.
4. During the last two weeks of the season, plan and shop for your next capsule.
5. The amount you buy for the next capsule is up to you, but more or less.
Your consideration is
1. selection of colors, ie select neutral colors such as black, white, brown and gray. What goods are purchased with this color. Namely pants, bags, and coats. Place it in another cupboard. Because these items will often be worn. These clothes will be paired with lighter clothes such as tops and dresses and accessories.
2. Some pieces of clothing are better than others; For example, stylists often suggest that women with broader hips wear sleeves, because their shoulders look wider, and more suited to their hips. If the selected clothing item is flattering, the wearer is more likely to want to keep it in their wardrobe.
3. Regarding the skin color problem you choose the appropriate and can ask for opinions from fashion experts.